Helicopter Pilot’s Guide
CHESTER COUNTY/G.O. CARLSON AIRPORT
The purpose of this helicopter pilot guide is to provide consistent routes and guidance for VFR helicopters within the vicinity of the Chester County/G.O. Carlson Airport and the surrounding areas; as well as to help maintain a peaceful environment for our neighbors.
1 Earhart Drive, Suite 2, Coatesville, PA 19320 Phone: 610-383-6057
• Helicopter traffic shall follow a left-hand pattern for both Runways 11 & 29 arrivals.
• No hover taxi operations shall be conducted along Taxiway ’A’ or the parking apron.
• For Noise Abatement reasons, pilots should avoid flying directly over the highlighted areas on the adjacent aerial image.
• Runway 29 departures shall fly the Runway 29 noise abatement departure route.
• Transient Helicopters: Contact the FBO in advance for parking instructions (610-384-9000 or UNICOM 122.70).